Need a Game Changer?
Get ready for the tax break that can help you fund future growth.
“We highly recommend Square Mile Accounting.”
Marlene Davies, Tech Group Birmingham
Claim R&D Tax Credits
If your company has spent money on research and development – from labour, development, testing,
prototyping to hardware costs – then you may be eligible for a successful R&D Tax claim.
Receive a cash refund or reduce your company’s tax bill.
Who can claim?
- If you have spent money on a project which contains technical uncertainty
- If you have used technology to develop new tools, products or services i.e software
- If you have tried to advance your products through new technologies i.e prototyping
- If you have spent money on finding more efficient ways to produce your products or services
- If you have experimented with new equipment or manufacturing and production technology
- If you have spent money on software, supporting software/SaaS and hardware in order to advance
How it works
- Receive up to 32% of your R&D spend, with a typical claim for a small company being in the region of £75,000
- The funds are received as a refund of Corporation Tax or, as a cash credit if the company is not profitable
- No upfront fees and zero risk
- We only charge a fee for a successful claim
Square Mile specialises in R&D tax credits claims
- We are R&D Tax Claim specialists with many happy clients as reference
- We understand the tech space intimately, and are in a better position to identify R&D Tax claim opportunities for even the most technically challenging and complex businesses
- We know how to navigate through this complicated and specialised area of tax law to make it work for you
- Avoid the time and difficulty in wading through the masses of documentation – let us do it for you, risk free